6 Delicious Coffee Recipes
Do you love coffee? The majority of us do. In this article, we will offer you 6 coffee recipes to enjoy your coffee differently. We are hoping at least one of these recipes will soon become a favorite!
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 jigger of your favorite Irish Whiskey
- 2/3 cup of regular coffee or flavored Irish Creme coffee
- 1/4 cup of whipping cream, gently whipped
- Preheat the glass with warm water. Pour the water out and add the hot coffee with the teaspoon of sugar, and stir. Include the jigger of whiskey and lead with the light whipping cream. Dark coffees are best for this dish.
Spiced Orange Coffee
- 1 teaspoon fresh, grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 5 whole cloves
- Use your coffee or try Grand Marnier Flavored Coffee.
Mint Cocoa Coffee
- 1 ounce of chocolate mint liqueur
- Dash of shaved chocolate
- Light whipping cream (optional).
- Regular coffee or try our Chocolate Mint Flavored Coffee.
- 1 pint of coffee ice cream.
- 2 teaspoons finely ground coffee.
- 1/2 cup light rum (optional).
- 4 to 6 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Instantaneous coffee powder.
- 1 cup of freshly brewed coffee.
- 1 pint of vanilla ice cream, softened.
- 6 tablespoons of chocolate syrup.
- 1 cup ready cold coffee.
Blend hot coffee and chocolate syrup in a mixer. Pour the mix into a medium bowl. Include the softened ice cream and cold coffee.
- 1 cup of coffee or try Pumpkin Spice Flavored Coffee.
- 1 egg yolk.
- 1/2 cup of cream.
- Dash of nutmeg.
Include coffee to mugs and top with the cream mixture. Garnish the coffee with nutmeg.
Discard the water out and add the hot coffee with the teaspoon of sugar, and stir. Put in coffee and include sugar and cream to taste. Spoon coffee ice cream into the mixer. Include the softened ice cream and cold coffee.