Find Funny Coffee Quotes, Coffee Quote DIY Ideas, Coffee Bar Tips, and Coffee Lover Gifts, Right Here!
"But first, coffee." If a quote could comprehensively summarize the life of a coffee lover, that might just be it! For many of us, true love means waking up with a fresh, hot cup of premium Java brewed to perfection. Avid coffee drinkers understand the humor of Coffee Culture. So, it makes sense to have a great arsenal of the best coffee-lover quotes on hand!
As gigantic coffee fans ourselves, we thought it was about time to give you a superb list of the best coffee-lover quotes, coffee meme resources, coffee bar décor inspiration, and even a few coffee gift ideas! Whether you need quotes to add on a hand-made craft or are looking for something to have printed onto a gift for the coffee drinker in your life, this guide can help.
By the way, if you have someone in your life with a true love of coffee, you should definitely direct them to OneGreatCoffee.Com. Here, they can order a range of gourmet blends, single-origin brews, premium Arabica coffee beans, and even unique coffee flavors like Raspberry Cream and White Chocolate Mousse!
Or, simply order these coffees as a thoughtful gift in a few clicks online. On that note, if you are on the hunt for amazing gift ideas for that coffee-loving family member or friend, check out our 2022 Total Coffee Lover’s Gift Guide, which even has links to Black Friday coffee maker deals! Without further ado, here are the top 40+ best coffee quotes of all time.
Over 40 of the Best Coffee Quotes of All Time, Ranked from Top to Bottom
- “But First, Coffee.” – Anonymous
- “Today’s good mood is sponsored by coffee.” – Anonymous
- “Science may never come up with a better office communication system than the coffee break.” – Earl Wilson
- “A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems.” – Alfred Renyi
- “I like my coffee like I like myself: strong, sweet, and too hot for you.” – Jac Vanek
- “If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee.” –Abraham Lincoln
- “Caffeine- It maintains my sunny personality.” – Anonymous
- “I’ll get to work when my coffee does.” – Anonymous
- “Do you know how helpless you feel if you have a full cup of coffee in your hand and you start to sneeze?” – Jean Kerr
- “Three cups of coffee a day keeps the doctor away!” – Anonymous
- “Sometimes I go hours without drinking coffee…it’s called sleeping.” – Anonymous
- “It’s strange how drinking cups of water seems impossible but 8 cups of coffee go down like a chubby kid on a see-saw.” – Anonymous
- “Life without coffee is like something without something…sorry, I haven’t had any coffee yet.” – Anonymous
- “I put coffee in my coffee.” – Anonymous
- “The most dangerous drinking game is seeing how long I can go without coffee.” – Anonymous
- “I like coffee because it gives me the illusion that I might be awake.” – Lewis Black
- “If you are not coffee, chocolate, or bacon, I’m going to need you to go away.” – Anonymous
- “When my blood runs black as the moonless night, and my heartbeat sounds as the Warriors march, only then may you say, I’ve had enough coffee.” – Anonymous
- “There are basically two categories of people in this world: Early risers and coffee drinkers.” – Traci Bennett
- “Why did the hipster burn his tongue? Because he drank his coffee before it was cool.” – Barista Life
- “The doctor found traces of blood in my coffee stream.” – Anonymous
- “I don’t have a problem with caffeine. I have a problem without it.” — Anonymous
- “Listen, before I had my coffee, I didn’t know how awesome I was going to be today, either.” – Anonymous
- “Maybe she’s born with it. Maybe it’s caffeine.” – Anonymous
- “Drink coffee and pretend to know what you’re doing.” – Antonymous
- “Keep Calm and Brew Another Pot.” – Antonymous
- “I can’t start my daily grind without my daily grind. ” – Anonymous
- “No one can understand the truth until he drinks of coffee’s frothy goodness.” – Sheik Abd-al-Kadi
- “Come back when I finish my coffee.” – Anonymous
- “Kids are meeting in coffee shops and basements figuring out what’s unsustainable in their communities. That’s the future.” – Ian Somerhalder
- “Once you wake up and smell the coffee, it’s hard to go back to sleep.” – Fran Drescher
- “We want to do a lot of stuff; we’re not in great shape. We didn’t get a good night’s sleep. We’re a little depressed. Coffee solves all these problems in one delightful little cup.” – Jerry Seinfeld
- ”You can’t have a decent food culture without a decent coffee culture: the two things grow up together.” – Adam Gopnik
- Is coffee good for you? Well, put it this way: If I can’t have coffee it will be bad for you. – Anonymous
- “The powers of a man’s mind are directly proportional to the quantity of coffee he drank.” – Sir James MacKintosh
- “I don’t know how people live without coffee, I really don’t.” – Martha Quinn
- “I orchestrate my mornings to the tune of coffee.” — Terri Guillemets
- “I would rather suffer with coffee than be senseless.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
- “Adventure in life is good… consistency in Coffee even better.” — Justina Headley
- “I’d rather take coffee than compliments just now.” ― Louisa May Alcott
- “Coffee is a way of stealing time that should by rights belong to your older self.” ― Terry Pratchett
- It doesn’t matter where you’re from – or how you feel… There’s always peace in a strong cup of coffee.” ― Gabriel Bá
- It’s the ultimate paradox! I need to wake up to make coffee, but I need coffee to make me, wake up.” – Anonymous
- “Life is too short to drink bad coffee.” – Anonymous
Where to Find Great Coffee Memes
Coffee memes with funny photos and coffee captions are great! You can use a coffee meme to make a friend laugh or brighten up your morning. Want to find your favorite coffee memes in a few clicks? Follow these links:
At-home Coffee Bar Inspiration and Tips
Coffee quotes are great to spruce up your coffee bar in a whimsical and witty way. We hope the above quotes will help you make some amazing DIY coffee bar art! Looking for more amazing coffee bar ideas? We recommend checking out this Pioneer Woman link for a dose of coffee bar inspiration!
Here are some more helpful tips for your coffee bar:
- Get the Most Out of Unused Space
Is there an unused nook in your kitchen? Coffee bar. Does your office have a bland back wall? Coffee bar. Wherever you have a spot that gets almost no traffic, a coffee bar can breathe life back into a room!
- Think Beauty and Practicality
Your coffee bar should be as good-looking as it is functional. Make organization a priority so that you can easily unleash the barista inside of you. Use canisters, shelving drawers, and racks to keep everything clean and composed!
- Add a Dash of Personality with Coffee Quotes
Coffee quotes and coffee bars go hand-in-hand. Whether you have a coffee station, an espresso bar, or a full coffee corner, decorating with cute quotes is a fun and witty way to make a space seem welcome and whimsical.
- Make Clean-Up Easy
When you’re making coffee, chances are you aren’t yet fully awake. This means that cleaning up any kind of coffee mess is far from your mind. Why not make things easier by keeping a trashcan nearby? Cleaning supplies in easy-to-access places can be a game changer. Don’t forget the paper towel holder, either. When you have the tools to keep your coffee bar clean right at your fingertips, it’s more likely to stay pristine after every use.
- Consider Choosing a Theme
Themed coffee bars can be super cute, chic, savvy, or stylish. If there’s a particular color palette you like, why not integrate it into your coffee bar? What about having a Colombian Coffee theme? Or, maybe you want to make your coffee bar look minimalistic or industrial. It’s all up to you! Making a clear plan before building a coffee bar can help to prevent things from looking chaotic or poorly composed when your DIY project is finished.
For your coffee bar, pick themes or try tactics like:
- Matching woods (oak, cherry, birch, etc.)
- Using complementary color schemes
- Implementing aesthetics (minimalism, industrial, farmhouse, etc.)
- Drawing inspiration from a piece of décor or other coffee bars you love
Coffee Lover Gifts and Ideas
Are you here looking for coffee quotes to showcase printed somewhere on a gift for a friend or family member? Or, maybe you are trying to track down the ideal coffee lover's Christmas gifts. Personalized coffee-lover gifts are always an awesome place to start. Here are a few gift ideas for coffee drinkers! You can also find an in-depth coffee lover gift guide on our blog pages.
Here are Some Fun Coffee Lovers' Gift Ideas:
Custom gifts - Consider getting something and then having it printed or screened with coffee love quotes
Personalized coffee cups or cozies - Great for people who work in an office!
Flavored coffee - This can be a great gift for people who like trying new things.
A DIY coffee lover gift basket - Make your own special coffee gift basket with cookies, coffee mugs, and coffee beans.
Accessories for someone’s coffee bar - If someone already has a coffee bar, you can bet they will appreciate receiving gift items that go with it!
Espresso, Keurig, or coffee makers - If you have a loved one struggling with a broken or worn-out coffee machine, why not replace it for them this Christmas?
Gourmet single-origin coffee beans - The best ones are often from Colombia, Ethiopia, or other premium coffee cultivation areas.